University of Uyo has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the UNIUYO Application form and guidelines for 2018/2019.
The University of Uyo was founded in 1991 by the Federal Government of Nigeria. At the time, there existed in Uyo the University of Cross River State which was established in 1981 by the then Cross River State Government. In 1987 Akwa Ibom State with headquarters at Uyo was created out of the Cross River State and from that time up to the time of Federal Government take-over in 1991, the University was jointly owned by Akwa Ibom and Cross River State Governments.
When first proposed by the President, and Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces, the University was to be a Federal University of Technology (FUT) and the Campus of the University of Cross River State at Uyo was to be the nucleus of the proposed University.
Available Vacant Positions.
University of Uyo, Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria – Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the following vacant positions below:
1.) Director (Procurement)
2.) Director of Works
3.) Deputy Director (Procurement)
4.) Chief Engineer
5.) Chief Architect
6.) Senior Procurement Officer
Qualifications and Experience.
The right Candidate for the job must possess:
- Possession of Masters Degree, B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any related discipline to job position from a recognized institution;
- Evidence of registration with COREN;
- Ability to perform within the University System;
- At least 15-25 years post qualification cognate experience, most of which preferably should be in engineering servIces relevant to a University Works Department;
- Ability to give direction to the complementary functions of the entire arms of the Works Department;
- Must have a good and practical knowledge of Computer applications.
CONDITIONS OF SERVICE.
- The Conditions attached to the position are as generally applicable in the Nigerian University System, the Public Service of Nigeria and as may, from time to time, be determined by the University Governing Council.
- The appointment shall be on such terms and conditions as may be specified in the letter of appointment.
Salary: CONTISS 15: N4,058,262.00 – N5,316,520.00 per annum.
Application Closing Date: 13th July, 2018.
The post Recruitment 2018: University Of Uyo – See How To Apply appeared first on GL Trends.
129 total views, 15 views today